FRANKE-Filter is a medium-sized enterprise located 10km south of Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany focused on high-quality manufacture of customized oil mist separators for power plants and turbine manufacturers. Due to its own construction, manufacturing and assembly department FRANKE-Filter is able to offer oil mist filtration systems to customers around the world.
- Professional welding of pipes (DN 15 - 200) in the standard steel and stainless steel area including the fitting preparation
- Production and installation of assemblies for piping and plant construction
- Production of other welded joints and several other general locksmith activities
- Welder, optimally with valid welder test certificates according to DIN EN 9606-1 in the welding processes MAG (135) and TIG (141) as well as according to ASME Section IX
- Professional experience in plant construction and pipeline construction
- Independent, responsible and careful working style
- High personal initiative as well as reliability and quality awareness
- Team player
- Employment: as an independent subcontractor with appropriate qualifications
- Independent fulfilment of work according to jointly planned assignments
- Performance-oriented payment
- Friendly working climate
Become part of our innovative and successful family business!
Please send your meaningful application with the earliest possible starting date and salary expectation to:
31162 Bad Salzdetfurth